Wednesday, August 14, 2024

First day of school for Audrey, sniff, sniff

 I love my kids going to school. I really do. I feel like it's a win/win. This year "hit" a little different. ;) It was last first day of Kindergarten and the beginning of the end of an era.  Audrey received her first Father's Blessing. 

Sarah was still around, so she went with us to walk Audrey to school. I got Audrey ready for school in a cute white polo, but she decided she doesn't like polos and insisted on a plain shirt. (Once seeing other kids in polos she decided she'd wear them, but it took a couple days) She immediately liked her teacher, Mrs. Ashwort, and made new friends. 




After school we went to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point with Ruth and Eve and between school and the farm it was a great day for Audrey. 


Audrey loves walking home with her BFF


No comments: