Sunday, May 12, 2024

Mother's Day

 I married a good man. If you read my 20th anniversary shout out you'll see that, but he's a good man. He bought me a small purse I wanted and then built me a shelf for himself that he pretends he didn't want and doesn't love. ;) I've been telling him for months (years?) that he needs another shelf above his clothes. We have a "small" closet, so I wanted to maximize space. He said he didn't want/need one so he wouldn't build it. Before leaving I told him that I wanted one for Mother's Day. He begrudgingly built me one and found clothing he didn't know he had. :) 



Sarah is the family card maker and she is always very thoughtful. I love the different flowers on my card this year. 



We kept up our tradition of getting Mother's Day pedicures as Lynette's gift. 



No comments: