I tried very hard to get Taylor Swift tickets. I was on two computers and even opened a Capitol One Credit Card to get on their presale. I tried! Tried, and failed! I got really lucky when my friend, Trista Bytheway, got a second chance at tickets that she didn't need, and offered to let me buy them. I got two tickets to Taylor Swift for around $200, which was a great deal. I was looking forward to going with Sarah, but her BFF Eliza hadn't gotten tickets, so I decided to allow her to take my spot.
We left early Saturday morning to ensure we arrived on time. We had lunch and then dropped the girls off a couple hours early. This worked out great for them and they were able to buy their merchandise before the lines got up to a couple hour wait. It was crazy how many people were waiting all day to buy the official merchandise.
From what we heard, the girls had a magical time and it was all they'd hoped for. Harmony and I walked a ton, got some food, went shopping, and waited for the girls to finish up. We spent the night and got caught in Swift Gate on the way home. So. Many. Cars. Still, all worth it.



No comments:
Post a Comment