Did the kid's bathroom NEED a makeover? No. Did I think it was ugly and wanted to spend money I maybe shouldn't have? YES. The kid's bathroom is in direct site as you walk up the stairs, and it was kind of an eye sore once we painted the rest of the house. That was in part due to the kids not keeping it clean, but it was also the fact that the vanity didn't have very much storage space. It all started with a vanity I loved, and then continued to evolve. The vanity sat in my front room for a few weeks until we decided it was finally time. Mike did the tile and although I was skeptical, he did a great job.
Before (I forgot to get a picture facing the tub, but not much changed besides the shower curtain)
During the remodel
We were going to hire someone to do tile, but Mike decided to do it himself. I had picked a hexagonal tile, so I was nervous about Mike doing it, but as with everything he does, he nailed it. We almost ran out of tiles and had to get creative at the end, but the flooring turned out great.







No comments:
Post a Comment