Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Disney Day 7- Hollywood Studios

 I feel like I've been lackluster in my posting about Disney World and feel kind of bad. I 1000% know that we are incredibly privileged to have had the opportunity to rent an amazing house in a warm state and spend six days at at popular theme parks. I hope I don't seem whiny or ungrateful. I've simply come to realize that although I like theme parks, I struggle with crowds and my kids inherited our nonchalance for all things Disney. I hope my Disney loving descendants will forgive me for being "No Fun Liz."

We ended the trip with a day at Hollywood Studios. The goal was obviously to see the new Star Wars ride. We waited for over three hours. I've never waited that long for a ride, and probably won't again. It was cool, but probably only worth an hour in my lame opinion. ;) 





 I told Audrey I wouldn't buy her an overpriced bubble maker or a balloon, so she asked money bags Sarah, who spoils her. We hope she isn't too spoiled, but it's hard when there are so many people to dote on her. 

No comments: