Saturday, February 18, 2023

Orlando Day 4- Magic Kingdom

 On our fourth day we went to Magic Kingdom. We started with our obligatory matching shirt picture. In the first set we got everyone, but I didn't love them because of the sun and all the photo bombers. We took them again in another location and looked great, except we were missing Tommy, which we didn't realize until after. I'm glad my family puts up with me. ;)





The girls and I waited a LONG time to see the princesses. We thought of leaving multiple times, but were sure the line would move. Sarah and Audrey really wanted to see Rapunzel, so we waited. 








All the big kids went on Space Mountain, and then I did a kid swap and was reminded that I'm no fun and it isn't actually my thing. ;) The lines were long, but we were together and enjoyed our time. 











No comments: