Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Random November

 I watch a four year old girl on Monday named Hazel. She and Audrey have a lot of fun together and I get more done around the house. They both normally nap, but don't nap on Mondays, since they're too busy playing. On this particular Monday they'd "built" a little toy fort and Audrey decided to pass out after Hazel went home. Mischief managed!






Heidi and I went to see Carrie Underwood and she was AWESOME! It was a lot of fun. 


Audrey and I went to listen to Lynette speak in her ward. She did a fantastic job. Audrey noticed that they both matched in their green dresses and told me to take a picture. I love that she still considers it fun to match people. 

With Mike gone I thought all the kids and I could use a good dose of gratitude, so I brought out my gratitude tree and laminated some more leaves. Audrey was really into it and would constantly tell me things she's grateful for and hang them up on the tree. I appreciate visual reminders of all of the gifts in my life, which are many. 


The Montgomery family was kind enough to invite us to their annual Thanksgiving pie breakfast and we gratefully attended. We'd celebrated Thanksgiving with Mike before he left, but it was nice to do something day of. The girls and I went home and the boys stayed and played air soft all day long. They were in heaven. Audrey was brave and wore their snake around her neck. 

No comments: