Monday, November 28, 2022

Happy Birthday Princesa!

 It's mid April and I just realized I hadn't blogged Sarah's birthday. I use Dropbox to store pictures before I transfer them to a jump drive and sometimes it doesn't download them in order. I blogged through March and now they finally showed up. 

Sarah started her day with a giant cinnamon roll and then came home for some Raspberry Delight for lunch. The real excitement was learning how to perm her eyelashes. There is definitely a learning curve, and it worked better our second time around. 

Sarah is a delight. She is kind, loving, smart, witty and as beautiful inside as she is outside. I love spending time with her. For the last few years we've cycled through shows we could watch together and I cherish these moments. We feel lucky to have her as our first born. 

Happy Birthday Princess #1!





No comments: