And to all an end to the year that was 2021. :)
I think we finally decorated our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. It had been sitting in boxes by the front door for a few weeks, so it was now or never. I didn't lack Christmas spirit, we'd just been playing make up from not having Mike around. (If you haven't heard me say it yet, we're all SO grateful to have him home)
Christmas morning dawned and we started with our customary watching of The Nativity movie along before opening presents. Audrey was so excited, it was adorable. She even made everyone their very own bookmark and we laminated them and wrapped them for each person. Not sure why I didn't get any of the girls opening their gifts, but that's okay. :)
We had the Starleys over for Christmas brunch and then opened presents. It was a perfect Christmas spent with family.
We didn't take pictures until the following Sunday, and I don't remember why, but here they are in their cute attire. (Sarah said someone was sick, which would make sense. Stupid Covid! but not Covid)










No comments:
Post a Comment