Friday, December 17, 2021

Happy Sweet 16 Princess!

 Sarah's actual birthday was overshadowed by Jessica's passing. I was quarantined with Covid so I gave her an IOU on celebration. I'm not sure if she even had a picture taken on her birthday. (strange few days, but Sarah was kind and understanding as always.) She wanted to wait to have her party until Mike was back from Weapons School, so we FINALLY celebrated her on 12/17. We took 12 of her friends, the boys, and a few of their friends to the Spiderman No Way Home movie. We then went to Cold Stone and loaded them all up on ice cream. (In the winter) 



Sarah is a wonderful child. I'm sure many parents out there wish she was theirs. (I'm looking at you Ashley!) Thankfully, she "belongs" to me. She isn't perfect, and we remind her she doesn't have to be, but she is amazing. She is kind. Intelligent. Compassionate. Wise WAY beyond her year and the perfect blend of brains and beauty. 

I'll have to look through past birthday posts to see if I need to list 16 things about her. Until then, Happy Birthday Princess #1!

I just found her "Birthday Interview". I am not consistent with having the kids fill these out, but it's fun to see their answers. 



No comments: