Towards the end of the night Sarah begged to drive the cars while the boys did more rides. She even offered to pay. She wanted to prove to me that she was a good driver. Did it work. Um... ;) I only screamed a handful of times. ;) When the boys came back they wanted to as well so I watched Audrey while they all zipped around the race track. I was honestly impressed by their driving skills.
Monday, June 3, 2019
It's what fun is Yo!
I've started saying "Yo" lately. This either means I'm really cool, or really old and uncool. I'm going with cool. ;) Lynette gave us some passes to Lagoon, so we spent a day enjoying rides. We were worried about Audrey, but she handled it all well. She fought her nap, but slept in her stroller once it was time. The boys went on Cannibal over and over again and Mike and I quickly got nauseous on the rides. ;) We got in all of our favorites.
Towards the end of the night Sarah begged to drive the cars while the boys did more rides. She even offered to pay. She wanted to prove to me that she was a good driver. Did it work. Um... ;) I only screamed a handful of times. ;) When the boys came back they wanted to as well so I watched Audrey while they all zipped around the race track. I was honestly impressed by their driving skills.
Towards the end of the night Sarah begged to drive the cars while the boys did more rides. She even offered to pay. She wanted to prove to me that she was a good driver. Did it work. Um... ;) I only screamed a handful of times. ;) When the boys came back they wanted to as well so I watched Audrey while they all zipped around the race track. I was honestly impressed by their driving skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment