After we got done throwing Axes we had dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe, which meant it was the perfect night for our kids. Not a bad way to send off Mike. (Now if the time can just pass quickly)
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Letting out our inner lumberjacks
Last night we took our kids to Kiss My Axe in American Fork. I was going to use the name of the place for my post title, but considering all the giggles my kids had saying it, it's best to not give it more attention. I've seen a few friends post about ax throwing places and thought this would be a great family date idea before Mike deploys. It was only ~7/person for an hour and in addition to throwing axes we got the upgraded weapons package and threw ninja stars, metal playing cards, knives and batarangs. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a little anxiety the entire time we were there, but we all had fun. It's definitely worth doing once. Everyone managed to land at least one ax, but they were definitely the hardest to throw and have stick. The smaller items were easy and made us all feel like ninjas. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment