Audrey can roll over both ways now although when she goes back to stomach she forgets how good she is at stomach to back and gets angry. (I just looked at her 4 month post and apparently that's when she learned it. She's just been perfecting it this month)
She had her first taste of real food in the form of organic baby oatmeal. Mmmmm.....
Hanging out with her brother at bedtime.
Mike was still awake when I took the first one, and then he wasn't five seconds later. :)
Audrey discovered her feet and LOVES them.
Mike was supposed to put Audrey for bed, and after a while I went looking for him. She was fussy, so he decided to rock her and then he himself fell asleep. He really is the best.
The boy's school put up balloon arches for Grandparent's Day, so Audrey needed a picture. Of course.
The boys love it when Audrey and I pick them up. Mostly Audrey, but they're okay that I come along as well.
These aren't her official five month pictures, but she looked so cute we took some pictures. Her smile makes me so happy. It's impossible to be upset around her.
On her 6 month birthday she did Pilates with me in the morning and then we had Indian food for lunch with Sheryl.
I went outside to do some yard work and Audrey came to help out. I'm so glad we get to go outside more. The sunshine feeds my soul. :)
Although she's up against the couch, she can sit up by herself for a few seconds until something causes her to fall to the side.




























No comments:
Post a Comment