Sunday, January 6, 2019

Audrey's blessing

On January 6th Audrey was given a blessing by her dad. This is one of my favorite things to witness as a mother and wife. Even though it was a special event, Audrey wasn't feeling it and "talked" through most of it. Thankfully Mike was feeling it, especially the pieces of sand that blew into his eyes. ;)



We had Audrey wear the blessing dress Lynette made for Sarah. It is still so gorgeous. We'll have her pictures taken in it soon.



Ashley and her crew drove the 7+ hours to be here with us. The cousins had a lot of fun playing together as always.



Sarah was tired so I took a picture of her. I think she looks like Briar Rose. :)

Here are a few pictures from Sarah's baby blessing. I love how alike the girls look. I definitely see her brothers in her, but she is Sarah's little twin.


Audrey 2018

Sarah 2006




No comments: