Mike and the boys took advantage of a snow storm to play outside. I've felt like a bit of a dud since Audrey was born since I can't ditch her to play outside as much as I'd like.
Leaving the house with Audrey can be a bit of a challenge. I try and leave after I feed her, but if it isn't timed perfectly I have to feed her while out. I've not super comfortable nursing in public so often times I just feed her in the car. We went to visit Mike and he told me he'd heard there was a new nursing room. It's not a room, it's a pod, and it's really cool. Much better than the car. ;)
The boys were nice enough to join me on a run. Unfortunately Strava didn't record the run so they weren't able to see all the zig zagging we did. (And I didn't get credit for the two miles) ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment