Sunday, April 8, 2018

Capitol Reef Day 1- Hickman Bridge

Every once in a while my sister Ashley and I have wonderful ideas about getting our families together. Last year we had the fabulous idea of going to Goblin Valley in June and this year, since we traded pop ups for trailers, we wanted to take them out together. Dave couldn't come along so Ashley, being the wonder woman that she is, brought her crew without him. Our mom came along to help. We decided to go to Capitol Reef National Park since none of us had been there. We stayed at a decent RV park and drove into the park for a couple days. The first day we went on a short-ish hike to Hickman Bridge. The fun thing about hikes like this is that the kids are constantly hiding and asking to have their picture taken. I'm happy to oblige. :) 













 The world was a better place once Steven found a lizard. He wanted to bring it home, of course, but we told him he had to leave the little guy in his home.


We are a lot more lax with eating while on vacation. Adam decided to make a Pringles sandwich. He seemed happy, so who am I to oppose it. Apparently I bought white bread, so there was zero nutritional value.


No comments: