Sarah's big gifts this year were her bedroom makeover and the quilt I made her that I finally finished in January. For her birthday she got a new set of pj's and the Fablehaven books. I'll post pictures of her bedroom makeover when it's finally finished. (Will it ever be finished?)
On Saturday My sister Jessica and her family were sealed together in the Denver Colorado Temple.
To celebrate Sarah and Angelina's birthdays we took all the kids to Chuck E Cheese and let them run wild. Since we had a lot of kids with us I failed to get any pictures of the kids together. A parenting picture fail. :)
Sarah turning the big 1-0 made me happy and sad. She's getting older, but thankfully she's as wonderful as ever. She is excited to enter her tween/teen years and talks about all the things she's going to do very matter of fact. Marriage? "Yes, when I'm 25". Kissing? "Yes, when I'm 16 or 18." She is 55" tall and outgrowing all her things. I feel incredibly blessed to be her mom.





No comments:
Post a Comment