Sunday, May 18, 2014

House Update- It's done!

Our house is finally complete! It seemed to drag on at first but now it seems fast considering that we're moving in a week from today. Since I've been out a few times without posting I'll just put a few pictures before the final pics I took today.

Front of the house. Mike doesn't like the color of the garage doors, so we're going to have them painted. We picked the color thinking it would look nice but it doesn't. :)

Family room

Kitchen and media center


Adam's room

Craft loft

Sarah's room

Laundry room

Master bedroom


Entry way

Notice the shocked expression on Sarah's face. She walked into the basement bedroom and saw something she wasn't expecting.

Yes, that is Adam pulling up his pants after using the window well as a urinal. We told him he couldn't go potty outside, so he considered this somewhere between inside and out.




Here are the bookcases we had put in next to the fireplace. They installed them as we were closing on the home. I love them, now I just need to fill them.



2 comments:

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Yay Liz! It's beautiful! You deserve it- it's been a long time coming! I love all of the bookshelves and window seat- so cute!

Home Is Where We Land said...

Ah I love it!! This house fits you all so well! What a great layout :) Hopefully we can see it in person sometime. Congrats to you all!