On Thursday the 7th Adam had his first day of preschool at Little Learners Academy. I was a little worried that he would be upset when I dropped him off, but he didn't mind at all. (the 2nd and 3rd time didn't go as smoothly) :) Both Sarah and Steven went there, and we were glad that Adam was able to attend as well.
We went a few minutes before class started so he could meet his teachers. (I forgot their names, oops) They have some pet frogs and lots of toys to play with, so Adam was happy. One of his classmates came in crying so Adam went over and gave him a big hug so he'd be cheer up. It was a little uncharacteristic of him, but I'm glad he made a quick friend.
He got some play time in before the rest of the kids arrived.
They have two way glass in all the rooms so parents can peak in on them. I went a little early to get him so I could watch and he was enjoying drawing and making crafts.
I don't usually get sentimental about my kids starting school, but when Sarah's teacher greeted when I came I realized how quickly time really does fly.



No comments:
Post a Comment