Last Tuesday the kids started school at Rivers Elementary. Sarah started 2nd grade and Steven started kindergarten. Although we had toyed with the idea of going back to Utah to start the school year we decided that it would be better to stay together, and I'm really glad we made that choice. Their school is a public school, but is on the military base so you have to have base access to attend there. (that would include active military, retired, Guard, Reserves and civilians) Their school has a great reputation and the class sizes are small which is a big plus.
Here are some pictures of the kids in front of our house before we head out.
I told them to make a pose. Oh how different they are. :)
In front of their school
Sarah started in Mrs. Hodge's class but they consolidated a couple classes and moved her to Mrs. Huckaby's while we were in Utah.
Steven is in Mrs. Burgener's class.
The kids have only been to two days of school, but so far they both like it. I look forward to returning to Utah and walking them across the street to school each day but this is a nice second choice.
2 comments:
Oh they are so cute- and getting so big! Love Steven's cute smile.
I CANNOT believe Steven is in kindergarten! Where does the time go?
Post a Comment