Adam has been so proud of his potty training success. He is always exclaiming that he's a BIG BOY now and makes me remind people if he feels he isn't being treated like one. When people ask him his age he tells him and then says, "and I'm a big boy, huh mom." It's really cute.
Adam is my snuggle baby. He LOVES to snuggle. He comes in my bed in the morning for morning snuggles and sometimes falls back asleep. If he's sitting next to me he'll stick his finger in his mouth and lay his head on my shoulder. If he thinks he's going to get in trouble he'll say, "I love you mom" and give me the look. After saying "I love you too" it's hard to discipline him. :)
Adam is very animated. I don't know if it's "little man syndrome", but he does not like to be told not to do something, or get in trouble. Although he gets upset, he also starts crying. We have to make sure our voices stay soft, or he doesn't take it well. He has tender feelings. :)
He is a funny kid! He loves to make jokes, although most revolve around bodily functions at this moment. His older brother is an obvious influence on his style of humor. He is a great younger brother and really loves his older siblings.
We had cake and ice cream the day before his birthday so Sarah could be a part of it before going to Colorado. He chose to make a cake and decorate it with Star Wars figurines. I wasn't going to complain. (although he started taking them off and licking them before we sang) The Berrys and Mundens helped us celebrate the big day.
While the boys focused on shooter games Sarah conquered this basketball game. The previous high score had been 50 and not even Mike could beat it (he tried), but Sarah got 61. :)
Happy Birthday Buddy! We are so grateful to be your parents and we love you so very much!!!!!







2 comments:
I can't believe he's three! Such a big boy. Glad the potty training has been a success. What a relief!
Wow, talk about Mommy brain. I seriously just read this entire post like it was the first time. Then I went to comment on how I can't believe he's three! Looks like I already did. :)
Post a Comment