It's Fall! I love fall! I love the cooler temperature! I love the leaves changing! I love wearing cardigans! I LOVE candy corn! I love pumpkins! I love Halloween! I pretty much love everything about fall. Last week our kids finally talked me into putting up our fall/Halloween decorations and today we added to the collection with a visit to Country Pumpkin in Caledonia. It was the best organized and funnest pumpkin patch we had ever visited.
We picked out a couple normal sized pumpkins and then decided we should get a one of the "Big Max" pumpkins. I planted some "Big Max" pumpkins this year but only one partially grew before I managed to kill them with the help of pesky aphids. Here is our one beloved pumpkin that could have weighed up to 100 lbs.
Here are the big guys and the one the kids finally decided on. Who knew picking a giant pumpkin could be so much work. :) (my phone deleted/lost the picture so I have to find it)
They had a lot of other activities for kids to enjoy. Most were free and some cost a couple dollars. It was a great place to let the kids run wild.
They also had horse rides and each of the kids took turns riding the various horses they had. The little horse was adorable and Adam loved it.
Welcome fall, I've missed you!
No comments:
Post a Comment