After the brief we went to look at a few of the airplanes they flew in. Here is a list of them: KC 135 (the coolest one there of course), C-130, C-21, B-1 Bomber, F-16, F-15, F-22, A-10, U-28, RC-135, UH 1 (helicopter).
C-130
Cockpit of the C 130
The KC 135 Stratotanker
B-1
UH-1
F-22 Raptor- This plane was really awesome! After the show I was driving towards the commissary (grocery store) and saw it take off. I was the COOLEST thing I have ever seen an airplane do. You wouldn't think an airplane ascending would be that neat, but it shot up like a rocket and was so fast. When I pulled into the commissary all the ppl in the parking lot were watching it climb until it disappeared. Very neat!
Here are Mike, Alex and Adam walking to the A-10. This airplane is the one everyone wants because it's A for Awesome. (seriously, they all love it)
Steven displayed an impressive amount of self control in not touching the missiles. (because he asked and really wanted to)
Although it would be fun to travel around the world to different assignments I'm thankful that we know what Mike is flying and where. Mike does really well and tries his best, but it's nice not having him competing for a fighter spot. We're just happy to be here. Mike is getting paid to do something he'd do for free. (don't tell the Air Force) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment