Wednesday, April 25, 2012

San Diego part 2

On Friday we went to Legoland in Carlsbad. We were hesitant to go because of the price, but it was worth it. Adding a second day is only $15, if we went there again we'd plan on two days. The amusement park is geared towards kids 3-12 yrs old, so there was a ton for the kids to do. (huh...I just looked through the pictures and apparently I was slacking on the picture taking. I must have been having too much fun. :)

We started out at Miniland USA. It was impressive! Steven loved all of the Star Wars sets.





On Saturday we wanted to have more down time, so we toured the USS Midway and went to the beach. A couple months after we got married in 2004 Wells Fargo sent us on a trip to San Diego. We stayed at the Hotel del Coronado, and the Midway was one of our excursions. Taking the tour with three small children added to the adventure. :)




 For some reason our camera is grainy when it takes pictures at night and I'm not sure why.

No comments: