Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

This Mother's day was really special for me, because I got to spend it with my mom. I'm not sure when the last time this happened was, so it was a treat for me. My mom lives in another state, and I don't see her as much as I would like. I wish she would move closer. (hint, hint)

The weekend mainly revolved around my sister Kristal and her husband Brandon graduating from the University of Utah. (Go UTES!) Kristal received her bachelors in elementary education and got hired as a second grade teacher in Salt Lake City. Congrats Krissy! (in case it seems strange that I'm getting pictures at my sister's graduation, my mom gets a little camera happy)






After that we headed to the park for my niece Ashlyn's b-day party.




The next day my family came to support my short lived coaching career. (or to see my kids play, either way) I'd like to think that Adam is looking at my coaching skills, smiling, and thinking, "someday I hope she coaches me." ;)




Sunday was a very special day. My precious little niece Isabel was blessed in our ward. Ash and Dave asked Mike to perform the blessing, and it was very sweet. Isabel is a beautiful little baby and is blessed with great parents that love her and are completely obsessed.




My niece Angelina came out with Ashley for the weekend. She and Sarah love spending time together; they are a week apart, and lost their first teeth at about the same time.


Happy Mother's Day to my mom, and all the other wonderful mother's in my life!

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That is wonderful you got to spend time with your mom. Congrats on your 1st coaching season! Sounds like maybe your last too.... I bet your kids LOVED it.