At his Dr's appointment he weighed 12 lbs 15.9 oz (14%) and was 25 3/4 In (80%). At his last appointment he was 50% for weight, but the Dr. said he'll probably just be tall and skinny like his dad and not to worry.
He is a smiley baby and is really ticklish on his ribs. He laughs out loud when he's tickled and it is really adorable.
He's a thumb sucker. He'll still take a binki, but has found his thumb, and likes it. I was a thumb sucker, and it drove my grandma nuts. How do you get a child to stop sucking their thumb when the time comes? Hmmm...
We've started to let him cry himself to sleep, and he's done pretty well. Most nights he sleeps from 9 PM- 5AM and then from 5-8AM. He still has an occasional 3:30 AM waking when we just let him cry, so Steven is sleeping in Sarah's room for the time being.
He started eating rice cereal a few days ago, and although it's a bit messy, he's catching on quickly. He looks like he's loving it, doesn't he? :-)
I took this picture while I was holding him a couple nights ago.
This little guy has been such a blessing to us, and we're all so grateful to have him in our family. We love you Adam Jett!
4 comments:
He is so flippin' cute, I can't handle it! I miss you guys so much...it would be soooo awesome if you guys could just man up and move to Colorado :).
Oh so very very very cute!!!
Aww...what a cutie! It was fun to see you the other day. Let's play soon!
Oh my gosh he is SO CUTE!!!!!!! You make cute babies Liz and Mike!!
Post a Comment