Tonight she wanted a lesson on the purpose of temples. I was preparing to teach it but she decided that she knew more and should be the teacher. She once again said all of the prayers and chose, "I love to see the temple" as the opening song. I'm glad she's excited about FHE and I hope it continues. :-)
On Sunday Lynette, my mother-in-law, gave Sarah her Easter dress early. Not the greatest idea if you know Sarah. She slept with it last night and has been asking (begging) to wear it all day. I told her she'd have to wait, but she kept telling me how beautiful it was and picking out all the accessories that would go well with it. I told her she could try it on in exchange for a few favors, which she did. She insisted her dad dance with her in the living room. I love these simple moments.
Ever since Sarah found out I was expecting she has been in full mommy mode. Her daughter comes everywhere with us and has a new name every day. Sarah's own personal information changes frequently as well. Lately she has been Aleena, a mother from New York, that has a large house just like the hotel we stayed in. She not only take care of her child, she also feeds her the "motherly" way under a blanket and all. She has been in pajama mode, so everyday when she gets home from school she changes into her new favorite pajamas and becomes a mother. (I don't hang out in my pj's all day, I promise) I love this stage. :-)
6 comments:
Super cute post. She is adorable!
She's so funny and so so so cute.
I love her imagination - it's so wonderful!
Sarah and Kathryn could probably team-teach Sunday School: the whole 50 minutes!
so cute! We love Sarah!
She gets more and more creative...if thats possible! Im sure she will be a huge help when baby comes :)
Post a Comment