I need to start posting some of the many cute things Steven does, because so many posts lately have been about Sarah, but I wanted to share this. My friend just sent me the message below in an email.
"Sarah was so cute in primary today . . . Lillian was supposed to give a talk today and thinking she'd do better with Jason than I, he went up to help. She just sat firm on her little chair up-front and wouldn't move. I went up to help also, but by that time Sarah, on her own accord, had come up to get her, stand beside her, and pretty-much give her talk for her. It was one of the sweetest things to see that even at four years old she knew when somebody needed help. You should be proud."
I wish we could have been there to see that. Sarah really likes to help people and I'm so grateful for all the help she gives me every day. :-)
3 comments:
ooh how sweet! Malia is so excited to play with Sarah tomorrow!!
That's such a great story - Sarah is awesome!
Good lil' Sarah!! :) What a good helper!
Post a Comment