Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Belated Halloween

If I don't get these pictures up, I probably won't. There is a cute story that goes with our costumes, but I'm too tired to tell it tonight. All I can say is "All Hail King Triton!"

My Mom and the kids painting pumpkins. We all got sick, so we didn't carve any and they all fell prey to teenage kids. (Mike got mad at a bunch of kids for coming by and ringing our doorbell at 10:30PM)






Sarah at her preschool party




And our family Halloween pictures. Mike was such a good sport. I had to make his skirt, I mean fins, and then piece together the rest of his costume. Oh, what he does to make Sarah happy.



4 comments:

Lisa R. said...

It looks like you guys had a really fun Halloween!!! Your husband is such a great sport, you guys all looked really cute in your costumes:)

Becky said...

Did I already tell you how much I loved your costumes? So great!

The Oldroyd's said...

Your costumes were so cute. What a nice daddy to dress up to match her costume. You guys looked so cute.

Maria Ison said...

Oh Liz, your costumes are perfect! What a creative, fun idea!