I have two really intelligent parents that are looking for jobs. My mom left her job at Intel a couple years ago to take care of my sick Grandpa, and my Dad just lost his job a few weeks ago. They were both managers in the computer industry and both worked for Intel for a long time. They are looking for a job in, "IT, software, hardware, any computer or leadership like roles."
I have resumes that I can send you if you know of anything in any of those fields OR if you know of anyone in those fields that can refer them.
My parents are amazing! Seriously, if you know of anything or anyone that could help them, please let me know and I'll send you a resume. If you just want to see their resume you can also ask for it. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me since I don't speak computer, but I'm guessing there are HR people out there that can understand them. :-)
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
2 comments:
they can always sign up with me!! I love it! I get to make my own hours, be my own boss, and do as much or as little as I want to. Or even if they just want a little extra something while they are looking for IT type jobs! My 'manager's' husband does it with her too and does all the business type things and meetings while she goes out and does the parties. So anyway, just an idea!
hey Liz, do you remember me tell you about my brother in law. I just got off the phone with him and he said he would be happy to take a look at there resumes and see what he can do so here is his email bpeterson@consultnet.com he said just email the resumes and there personal contact info and he will see what he can do. You can also email him if you have any questions. Miss you and good luck to them both.
Post a Comment