
Sarah's 1st day of preschool went great. When we pulled up to her school Mike was out in front to greet us. We didn't think he could make it, so it was a nice surprise. Steven came in as well and went from room to room looking at the classroom pets. They also have toys to play with for the first few minutes, so he played with those and didn't want to leave. Easy children.
I loved Sarah going to preschool for a number of reasons besides how it benefits her. The Little Learners Academy is about 1 1/2 miles, so as long as the weather holds up I can pull the kids in the trailer and get some extra exercise on MWF. I am grateful for this new time I get with Steven. He and I went to a park, read a few books and had lunch together before it was time to pick Sarah up. I really love one on one kid time.
6 comments:
That is great. Well that is good there weren't tears. (like one nameless mommy.) How sweet that Mike came to surprise her. I also love the one on one time with the kids. That is great.
congrats, Liz! I also love the one on one kid time! It seems so easy to me now when it's just me and the baby, lol! What a big girl, I'm so glad she had such a wonderful first day!
Awww!! I can't believe how big she is!! We need to get together. Why does school consume my life?
Your kids are so cute! Now that Kaleb goes to preschool I get one on one time with my little girl before the baby comes and it is nice to have that time to spend with them:) It sounds like she goes to a really fun school!
How darling. She is such a big girl. I'm glad you got some time with the dude. He is really a cool little man.
She looks like a princess in her beautiful dress!!
Post a Comment