Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mike!

Today marks 5 years from when we said our I Do's in Kissimme Florida. I don't want to say too much, but I do want to let everyone know that I feel grateful every single day to have the opportunity to be married to this wonderful man. He works so hard to be an amazing father and husband and I'm very fortunate he chose me to come along on the ride. Happy Anniversay handsome man!



BTW, he HATES this picture, but I love it. I brought it to my bunco group's sleep over as a joke, but now keep it by my bedside. He just got home from work school so now we get to...watch American Idol. :-)

7 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Congratulations!! Why oh Why does Mike hate that picture? I LOVE it.

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

I love anniversaries- 5 years is awesome Liz. How did you put up with him that long j/k!

The Hill's said...

Congrats that's exciting adding another number to a wonderful day. Thanks for asking about my pregnancy. I'm feeling better, but it usually depends on the day. I'm just starting my 2nd trimester so usually it's down hill from there.

Jamie said...

congrats...u love birds!!!!!!!!!!
i like the pic of Mike..hes has a great smile!

Jami Weight said...

So the dif between "salon exclusive" and "over the counter" or store bought product is deffinately the quality.

Salon products are The Best. Think of them as the Gold Medalist of hair product, Sally's would be like your silver Medalist, it gets the job done, just not as good. And store bought....well they suck, can you remember anyone who ever placed third?!?!?! That's because 3rd doesn't really count.

It's all about the high quality ingrediants that are found in hair products. Treat your hair good it will treat you good.

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! Five years - isn't it crazy how quickly time goes by!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!! You have a beautiful family.