Sarah decided that in the time between going to bed and waking up she needed another bath, so I put her in while I got ready. Mike and I were talking and next thing we know Sarah is informing us that Steven got in as well. He loves the water and didn't care that he still had his clothes on. (we were standing by the door, so I didn't leave my kids alone near water)


Sarah insisted on this picture because it has the cat in it, (who also likes the bath) so I edited it for your viewing. :-)
If laughter is the best medicine, then these two deserve all the credit for my good health. :-)
2 comments:
Steven is so cute- and such a boy. Your Moab trip looked like so much fun. I need to get Cohen out because he loves the outdoors. p.s. I like the block out star you used in the bath tub pictures- it made me laugh
Cute pictures! I love the editing!
Post a Comment