Now that you've read that little rant, :-) here is a little about our really enjoyable Saturday. (seriously, it was great. I LOVED having Mike for the whole day)
Mike thought it was time to share his love of rockets with Sarah. He bought her a small one and painted it pink. It was windy and cold, (not ideal conditions) but they were not going to let another day pass w/o firing them off. It was so cute to see Sarah yell 5 4 3 2 1 BLAST OFF and then hit the button. She had a ton of fun.
That night we went on a daddy/daughter/mommy date to the Jazz/Suns game. Sarah was really into it for a while. Next time I'll buy isle seats to accommodate her bladder, but it was a fun family night. (Steven hung our with Gma and Gpa Starley)
Cute kids thing. Our nice camera died a week ago, so we took back the digital camera we handed down to Sarah. She keeps sneaking it and filling up the card with pictures w/o my noticing. I think it's fun to look at what kids find interesting. The lotion bottles below got a lot of attention. Here is a small sampling of her great photography skills. :-)
4 comments:
It is so nice having Ryan home some full days. I am dreading it when he goes back to school. That is wonderful that you had a good day with Mike. You will love it when he is done. Thanks for always sharing good messages and talks that you enjoy. Love the cute photography of the lotion too.
I love family days they are the best. You have a little photographer on your hands. Let us know when we can all get together and hang out- and probably not play games due to our children. We love having that sweet Steven come and play at our house every week- you guys are great friends!!
I agree on living in the moment. Especially with kids because they grow so fast. That sounds like you had a fun day and I'm sure Sarah loved her alone time with mom and dad. And wow she is a good photographer :)
Love the post! Very cute to see what kids find fun to take pictures of.
Post a Comment