Man...I suck I only got %50!
I only missed Disney world because I didn't read down to disney world b4 checking:(
Hey, will you email me pics from Bunco? caballou@energysolutions.com. Thanks!
PS - Who is the other Cam? It threw me for a minutes because I don't see that very often :)
Haha, I rock!! I only missed the Australia one. I picked France, which would be much cooler anyway ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Man...I suck I only got %50!
I only missed Disney world because I didn't read down to disney world b4 checking:(
Hey, will you email me pics from Bunco? caballou@energysolutions.com. Thanks!
PS - Who is the other Cam? It threw me for a minutes because I don't see that very often :)
Haha, I rock!! I only missed the Australia one. I picked France, which would be much cooler anyway ;)
Post a Comment