Here are some of the family
Here's princess Sarah (yes, Kanga and Roo HAD to come with us)
My sweet smiley boy Steven
I have a REALLY annoying habit of throwing my head back in pictures if I'm not conscious of it, and wouldn't you know it, I botched mine and Mike's couple photo. (no, please don't reassure me I don't look dumb)
And I almost forgot the hottest picture of them all. (lets see how long it takes before he demands I take it off) :-) (He has now threatened to break into my blog multiple times, but I'm leaving it on.:-)

You can look at Tiffany's photography blog here
8 comments:
wow! you are such a beautiful family. And your kids are just adorable! oh my! that little girl of yours...she is just a doll! I am sure you hear that all the time but she truly is and she just looks like such a delight!
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! GORGEOUS!
Love them all!! Good thing you're having 4 kids because the world needs more of your cutie pie babies :) LU!
They turned out so cute, Liz! I love the outfits! :)
They are all very cute pictures, have fun deciding what ones to pick. Tiff did a great job.
Your pictures turned out so cute! Your kids are adorable
She did a great job, how cute! I don't know how I would pick either! Thanks for sharing them! BTW, check my blog for a flashback. . .
Liz, I love these pics, you are all so photogenic! And do I detect Wheeler Farm there in the background? LOL, it is beautiful this time of year! Good luck choosing they are all great! =)
Very nice pics. What an awesome family.
Post a Comment