Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Fun

I didn't want my Halloween blog to be too overloaded, so I'm reporting on what we've done so far.

Sarah is finally old enough to appreciate carving pumpkins, so we've been collecting them for a few weeks. (she loves "baby" pumpkins) Her friends came over for the festivities and she asked me to take pictures of them and then turned her head each time. Stinker!



Mike decided to get really creative and carve the kids faces into the pumpkins. Here is Steven's, and he'll do Sarah's as soon as he has time to breathe. :-)



We decided to go to Hogle Zoo's "Boo at the Zoo" this year and unfortunately they had an additional 5k OVER their all time record attendance. It was a mad house, and Sarah didn't even care about the candy, but she always loves the zoo. If any of you wonder what Steven is, he's Happy Dwarf. I couldn't find a dwarf costume for under $100, so I had to make it by hand. It's falling apart already, but only needs to last one more day. :-)





My friend Tiffany took some pictures of Sarah, Steven and friends in their Halloween costumes and you can see a preview on Tiffany's Photography Blog

5 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Cute pumpkins! Sarah is one of the hardest kids to take pictures of, but I always love the way they look.
Thanks for the advertisement!

The Hill's said...

Their costumes are so cute! You are very crafty. Where are you guys living now?

Jamie said...

Great carving Mike! I am impressed. Your kids are so cute, I still can't believe how "happy" Steven always is:)

Cam said...

nothin' cuter than my grandbabies!

Miranda Whitney said...

Your sweet kids look so adorable in there costumes.