On Monday I went to Hogle Zoo with my sister Kristal and her kids. The kangaroo's were finally out and Sarah had fun saying hi to Kanga and showing off her joey.
On Friday we went to Wheeler Farm with Miranda and the boys and enjoyed the "free" activities they had. ;-) The kids had a lot of fun riding pony's and playing on the bouncy things.
On Saturday we went to the pool for the first time this year. We went to the Kearns rec center, which is the coolest pool around. I was stupid and didn't wear sunblock and now look like a lobster. I just wasn't thinking. Oh well, it was a blast and Sarah didn't want to leave.
Here is just a cute pic from yesterday. Sarah was riding her horse and said that Steven also wanted a ride. She is such a good big sister.
4 comments:
The Kearn's pool is so much fun! We have a membership, so we should go together sometime. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Steven has the best smile :)
I agree about Steven's smile. He's getting so big!!
Cute pictures - swimming & the zoo! I really need to get out more - now that it's not too cold, it's too hot! Sarah looks so big & you make having 2 kids look so easy... hopefully I can handle it. :)
Post a Comment