Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kid update and Liberty Park (again)

I wanted to give an update on Sarah's self potty training. We had an accident a couple days ago on the kitchen floor, but other than that she's gone in her toilet every time. I put away her diapers and diaper holder for good.

Steven just went to his four month check up and is healthy. (big surprise I know) He weighs 14 lbs 5 oz and is 36 3/4 inches. (~40%weight and 90% height)The nurse said she felt bad giving him his shots because he was smiling the whole time until he got poked. It's so sad when they cry for real reasons.

Here are a couple pictures from our latest Liberty park trip.



Sarah jumped up on a rock and said she was a Puma and I was a scared Tapir. (she loves Diego) Her cousin Caden joined in and they made fierce puma's. :-)


In case you're wondering, the water was freezing! :-) Sarah insisted I join her. What can you say to an adorable two year old.


The ducks and geese have hatched and they had fun feeding them bread. I know I've said this before, but I love Liberty Park. There is so much to do and it's all either free or cheap.



We're going to Hogle Zoo next Friday if the weather is nice in case anyone is interested. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Amber said...

What cute pictures! I love your family picture on the top.

We'd love to go to the zoo on Friday! What time are you going?

Tiffany Anderson said...

If we were home, we would totally go with you!! I love Sarah's Ariel swimsuit.
Congrats on getting rid of the diapers:)

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Okay- first your family picture on top is awesome- you are one hot mama. Second- you have like the happiest baby I know- he is so cute and tall obviously! I would love to come out to Liberty Park or have a picnic sometime with you- just give me a call!