Thursday, December 25, 2025

Merry Christmas!

I love that Christmas consists of the holiday season, and not just the day. I love the lights, activities, and uptick of time with family. It's a beautiful way to honor Jesus and His birth. 

We took the kids to Texas Roadhouse and then to visit Erik. (We've found that food is a great way to entice them to hang out with us) ;) 










Mike did a "great" job buying me the purse I really wanted that matched the purse Dave did a "great" job getting Ash. ;) IYKYK (I'm genuinely grateful for my purse and love it) 


After opening gifts we went to the Starley's for brunch and I actually managed to take a picture. Although we missed Sarah, we were able to talk to her, which helped. I know she was missing us as well. 

It's July 5th as I finish this up (I know) but I again just want to give gratitude for my family, my Savior, and this wonderful time of year when we focus on showing love and service to others. I love you all!


No comments: