Monday, June 30, 2025

Random June

 We started off the month by getting our annual Mother's Day pedicures. I should have put Sarah by Lynette so they could chat. I will miss this tradition in 2026. 





Audrey attended her horse camp and then we joined the Starleys at Kevin's grave to celebrate his birthday. Mike and Andy let off fireworks and they were as sketchy as ever. The fact that they're super old adds to the excitement; you never know which way they're going to shoot or when they'll explode. 



Sarah and I continued our tradition of attending the Parade of Homes. It's crazy the amount of money that exists and the houses some people build. I wouldn't want to live in most of them, but it's fun to walk through and see how they're decorated. 
Audrey asked for bangs and then asked to dye them like Sarah's new college BFF Taylor. She liked them for a few days and then decided they were a pain and has been growing them out ever since. (It's now 12/28) 



The crew hired to paint this near our kids school might need to go back... ;) 

We loved having Sarah home for Home MTC. It was a blessing, and we got a full week with her as a missionary. Have I mentioned a few times how much we're going to miss her?!



No comments: