Wednesday, December 25, 2024

Merry Christmas!

 We went to the aquarium and were pleased to find out Santa was there. Audrey and the Buehner girls liked meeting them. 


I always love visiting Erik's cemetery around Christmas. It's full of light and love, and not depressing. Death is sad, but I'm so grateful for the knowledge that it isn't the end of our lives, or our time with loved ones. I love the joy of Christmas and opportunity to focus on Jesus and His life and gifts to us. 


We decided to 3D print ornaments for our neighbors this year and I liked how they turned out

Christmas Eve Pajamas (It's July, and I don't remember why the boys weren't in the picture) 








I think the favorite gift was to Gray Dancer. He loves his wife and her "Beefy arms"


A couple days later we celebrated with the Starleys and I failed at getting good pictures. 


No comments: