Monday, October 14, 2024

Happy 44th Birthday Handsome Man!

 I turn 45 in less than a week, but I don't want to miss the opportunity to blog about my main squeeze turning the big 4-4. Mike has wanted a 3D printer for years, so I bought him one as a surprise. I didn't want to get him the wrong printer, since they aren't cheap, but he and Tyler Pew had talked extensively about them, so I knew what he wanted. I am great (TERRIBLE) at keeping surprises and was proud that I kept the secret. I did keep offering to give it to him early and he said, "I don't want it early unless it's a 3D printer". Since I didn't say it wasn't, he asked to have it. I'd "hidden" it in plane sight in Sarah's closet but he never saw it. He set it up and we all started printing. Our first print was the SL Temple and then we all took turns printing cool stuff. 





When his actual birthday arrived we took him to R&R BBQ to celebrate. The kids engaged in meaningful conversation the entire time. ;) We are all incredibly lucky to have Mike in our lives. He's a wonderful father, husband, and all around human. Happy birthday Handsome man!



Here are a few more of my favorite prints


No comments: