Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas from the ??? We didn't have a family picture I wanted to use for our annual Christmas card, so I used this cute picture Sarah drew. While making them, I somehow failed to write who they're from. Hopefully people looked at the envelope before opening them. ;)


We went to visit Erik and see the lights. I don't remember why Audrey isn't in the picture. She must have fallen asleep in the car. (It's April, so December is a little fuzzy)


Christmas Eve Sarah received a giant box and opened box after box until she had a set of dog tags with a little love note in morse code written on them. 



Christmas morning we watched The Nativity, opened presents, and went for a family walk and found a sketchy swing under the bridge. 






I love Christmas! I love this time of year when we get to celebrate the birth of Jesus. I love my Savior and the gift He is in mine and my family's lives. 

No comments: