Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Mike's super sweet fly over

 Mike had the opportunity to plan and fly a statewide flyover celebrating 100 years of air refueling. Since he was the planner, he put a little detour that went right over our house. It terrified some neighbors that weren't aware it was happening, but a lot of our neighbors and members of the community were outside waiting and sent video. We got a lot of pics and videos sent to us. Mike was also interviewed by church headquarters and was featured in some articles, which was pretty cool. I'll see if I can find some of the pictures. 




Here's the video I took from our house. He went right over the top. It was pretty cool. 


Here are the articles he was in. He was also in a couple other ones about what he's doing as KC 135 Test Director. 

No comments: