Sunday, April 30, 2023

Random April- Quilt is done!

 It is the project that never ends...it just goes on and on my friends...some people started sewing it not knowing what it was and we'll just keep on sewing it forever just because it is the project that never ends..

Four years ago I was at Joann's with Sarah when I heard her squeal. She was in full Harry Potter mode and had found some cute fabric. We decided to make a couch blanket like the one I'd made Mike. She made the top and then set it aside for a could years. We inherited Mike's grandma's quilt frames so I taught Sarah the art of tying. It then sat for another two years. I figured it was time. I made the binding and sewed it on one side and then decided she could help bind it while we watched General Conference. It took the full two days, but was FINALLY done. Now she's not as HP crazy, so she may leave it at home when she goes to college. I don't mind one bit. 





Mike and I celebrated our 19th anniversary and celebrated by doing a session at the temple. 






No comments: