Wednesday, December 28, 2022

A few of my Nativities

 This Christmas we decided not to decorate since we would be gone half the month. I liked the idea, but then I missed seeing my Nativities, so I found the box and brought them out. Each is special to me, and most have a memory attached. I love having these visual reminders of the Savior's birth around the house. 

We bought this one from the Polynesian Cultural Center when we took our kids to Hawaii. 



I bought this one in Cozumel when we went to get Jessica. I have it on my "Memorial Shelf"

These three are from the same shop in Europe, but bought in different countries. Mike bought the one on the left for me while traveling home from a deployment in Qatar. We bought the one in the middle together when I joined him in Germany a few years ago. The one on the right is from his trip to Scotland. (Or Ireland, I'll have to ask)

My Mother in Law Lynette bought this for me a couple years ago. 

This was the first Nativity I bought. We were poor at the time, so it's super cheap, but it's special to me. 

I bought this in Midway when Sarah and I were on a girl's trip with the Smith's and Crowtons a few years ago. 

Mike bought this for me from Deseret Books, but the wood is taken from a tree in the Holy Land

I bought this from the Whiteheads a couple years ago. Their some was making them as a fundraiser. 

I bought this one from Kohl's years ago and it's Sarah's favorite. I've agreed to give it to her when she gets married. 



No comments: