Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween

 Audrey loves inflatables, and was happy when it was time to bring her bed buddies back. Mr Pumpkin Face is her favorite, but she likes them all. 



Audrey got to go to the pumpkin patch with her preschool. There was a scavenger hunt and then Miss Angie read them all a book. I found out Audrey has a BFF named Lottie, so we found her and some other friends to invite to her birthday party. 



We went to the ward's Halloween party and Audrey loved chasing friends and doing the trunk or treat. The boys brought friends so they weren't bored. I'm glad the party was scheduled before Mike left so he could participate. 



On Halloween morning Sarah and Steven went to school early to take part in the costume contest. They didn't win, but they were the best equipped fighter pilots there! Adam had wanted to be a pilot, but settled for "Army dude" since we didn't have any more flight suits. After school, Audrey and I joined the HS kids in the drive through trunk or treat. Sarah changed from a pilot to Spider Gwen for STUCO. We went Trick or Treating with some friends and Audrey got plenty of candy. The big kids hung out with friends at home. 




Audrey's preschool had a Halloween Party and I was able to volunteer. They sang a couple of cute songs for the parents after making crafts and eating junk. 







No comments: