Another day, another trip to the farm. I'll stop posting pictures when she stops being so cute. I bought Audrey the book "Purple, Green and Yellow" about a girl drawing all over herself. Audrey told me she wasn't drawing all over herself, just on her fingernails and hands.
We've only lived here for seven year, so I thought it was time to finally start/finish Mike's pilot wall. I wanted it to be a surprise for his Weapon School graduation. I was really happy with how it turned out.
Sarah went to do baptisms at the temple with some "friends". Friends is in parenthesis, because for the last year or so she's rotated between which twin she likes. Keep in mind she's never so much as hugged either of them, but they do take turns sending her cheesy messages implying they may or may not like her. It's amusing.
We took Audrey to the petting zoo and she loved the variety of animals. She even met a unicorn, which is super cool.
Sarah was chosen as the Student of the Month at her school. 
No comments:
Post a Comment