Halloween was fun, as always. We visited Erik and left him and Lilly pumpkins. Audrey had gymnastics, but didn't want to dress up. Michael informed me he was an Air Force pilot like Mike.
Sarah and her friends dressed in coordinating Scooby Doo costumes and won a school wide award. I happened to be subbing that day, so I got to see her, and take pictures of neighbor kids as they came through the school dressed up. The boys dressed up as Purge characters even thought they've never seen the movies.
Audrey changed her costume a dozen times, and that's not an exaggeration. She'd chosen skeleton a couple times, so I bought her a costume just in case. Then she decided she wanted to be a skeleton kitty and I'd be a cat as well. (Flash back to 2010 when Sarah and I were cats) Mike wasn't there with us, but we still had fun. Audrey understood how trick or treating worked and she ran from house to house.
No comments:
Post a Comment